Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice

A Place To Chat

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inSite IndexRegister

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beach.One
Admin

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One"  --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags? Empty
PostSubject: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One"  --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Best answer gets a nug.

I'll start with an intro to my own opinion on the topic...

What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?

love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One"  --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags? Empty
PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One"  --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 pm

lol personally i dont use it as much as i can lol but i mean sometimes itll slip out

inspy

inspy

PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One"  --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Beach.One wrote:
Best answer gets a nug.

I'll start with an intro to my own opinion on the topic...

What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?

love it

faggot is a little harsh around them, i'm all for the word gay though

"thats mad gay doe" Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One"  --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of people using the word faggot around fags?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Mystery :: Opinion-
Jump to: