HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inSite IndexRegister

Salvia Receptor Detected

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

Salvia Receptor Detected  Empty
PostSubject: Salvia Receptor Detected    Salvia Receptor Detected  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 pm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120321142018.htm

So earlier this year scientist have finally identified the single receptor which is responds to salvinorin A which is what makes you trip from salvia. Oddly enough there is only one type of receptor which interacts with this drug, which is peculiar to say the least. Most drug except specific antagonist or agonist react with a variety of receptors which explains their extreme effects. Also strange about this, is that salvinorin A binds to an opiate receptor. Specifically, the Kappa opiate receptor. So this bring some insight into this specific receptor. Some people are beginning to think this receptor may be responsible for a large part of our conscious awareness. Can somebody say stoned ape theory?

kat rich

kat rich

Salvia Receptor Detected  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvia Receptor Detected    Salvia Receptor Detected  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

maybe the tests with JDTic or a similar version of it will work and i can relieve by nicotine addiction yayayayayyyy Smile

last salvia trip i had i was in a giant story boook of alice and wonderland but the pages were closing on me and i had to get out before they did.. trippppyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salvia Receptor Detected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Mystery :: Psychedelics discussion :: Research And new Developments-
Jump to: