-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

Homeless men save teen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

Homeless men save teen Empty
PostSubject: Homeless men save teen   Homeless men save teen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:45 pm

This is a pretty incredible news story. A 15 year old girl on a bus was sexually assaulted by a repeat offender. and she was saved by a group of crippled homeless men.

http://jezebel.com/5945168/band-of-homeless-men-stop-a-creep-from-sexually-assaulting-a-15+year+old-girl
Now i have to ask what is wrong with society when something like this happens. I mean the man was let out of prison the day before this happened, clearly he was not rehabilitated enough to re enter society. Its evident that the prison system is just recycling convicts, its as if they take a kid and turn him into a career criminal.

And how no one else was able to do anything is astonishing. The man who saved her was a cripple, now dont get me wrong im an equal opportunist, but some one else should have noticed this on a crowded american bus. Its just sad how much of a diffusion of responsibility people exhibit.
Back to top Go down
https://xmystery.forumotion.com

Homeless men save teen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Mystery :: Opinion :: Society-
Jump to: