-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

Near death Experiences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

Near death Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Near death Experiences   Near death Experiences Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:12 pm

So this is pretty cool, a harvard professor of surgery had a near death experience and is now converted to some form of Christianity.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/eben-alexander-harvard-neurosurgeon-proof-of-heaven-afterlife-coma_n_1951475.html

Personally, this is pretty cool, i myself have had a near death experience, and it was very intense. I seem to be able to recall some similar sensations, however my experience was not a religious one by any means. I will admit however i am no longer afraid to die i do believe there is something that we will experience after our short stop on earth. I will not say what i think that is though, only time will tell.

But i ask all you reading this, have you ever experienced anything like this? or do you even think this is possible?
Back to top Go down
https://xmystery.forumotion.com
Beach.One
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Near death Experiences   Near death Experiences Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm

i think getting far closer to death than you've ever expected would definitely re-conceptualize life.

As for a religious experience, that's up to the person, but they do say that DMT is released in your brain when you die, which would explain the "white light" people claim to see when they die.

I myself have not had a near death experience, but I have come extremely close to fatal accidents on the road, which is fucked up - knowing that a slight variation in the physics of that action could have taken your life and the ones sitting beside you.
Back to top Go down
Extracto

Extracto

PostSubject: Re: Near death Experiences   Near death Experiences Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 am

Everyday you live is a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near death Experiences   Near death Experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near death Experiences
Page 1 of 1