-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets

Go down 
2 posters

DO you think this, as a political action, will yield successful results?
Yes
Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  I_vote_lcap100%Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  I_vote_lcap0%Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
This is stupid and they should be arrested
Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  I_vote_lcap0%Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What is a political action?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  Empty
PostSubject: Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets    Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 am

Over the year around the world there has been a revolution in the way the world thinks about cannabis. It seems people are finally starting to see the plant for what it really is. Some places have been slower catching up to the trend but citizens are beginning to take matters into their own hands. In a small university town, Göttingen Germany, streets have been literally taken over by fields of cannabis plants. A guerrilla gardening projects has gone around the town and planted kilograms of cannabis seeds in an attempt to protest demonizing drug laws in the area. As of now 70 plants have been torn from the ground by police including a number of plants that were growing in front of the Göttingen police station.

Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  Potp110 Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  Pot_p210

I for one thing this is an ingenious plan and I cannot wait to hear the results. I would love to something like this done in other areas and I think as far as peaceful protests go this is about as good as it gets. And I think this is a good example of how creative people are willing to get if they believe in a cause. It make me happy to see that people are still willing to fight for something they care about and i think this, among other things should be a lesson to us here in North America. We have become so passive as citizens that we let our governments do whatever they please even when we know it is not in our best interest. Anyways its just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
https://xmystery.forumotion.com
bctf

bctf

Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets    Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:40 pm

This is such a smart way to protest! I can't believe I've never thought about it before. It always baffled me that America (in some areas) legalized pot before Canada. I always thought we were more progressive than America, and other countries, in that sense. We should start protesting like that here!
Back to top Go down

Streets Turn Green as Pot Plants Spring up on Streets
Page 1 of 1