HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inSite IndexRegister

Jihad vs mcworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

Jihad vs mcworld Empty
PostSubject: Jihad vs mcworld   Jihad vs mcworld Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:53 am

So in my political theory classes, there seems to be a large emphasis on the theory of jihad vs mcworld. for those unfamiliar it pretty much states that the world as we know it will end in a semi religious semi class induced war. with two major powers; the religiously supported jihad, and the financially supported mcworld. The speculation suggests that the world with divide into these two categories. the western consumer cultures versus the religious anti consumer culture. The winner of this is said to set the stage for what is to come in society.

Personally, i find this to be a tad improbable first of all, as sad as it is to say consumer cultures rule the world. They have created a breed of people so infatuated with a new type of simple living that we are willing to turn a blind eye to blatant corporate abuses of human rights in the hopes of keeping consumer goods at a low cost.
Secondly the political power maintained not by our political leaders, but our financial leaders provides them the ability to not only change the conversation in political discussion, but to remove those who refuse to stop talking.

maybe i'm wrong though who really knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xmystery.forumotion.com
d0rf

d0rf

Jihad vs mcworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jihad vs mcworld   Jihad vs mcworld Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:08 pm

I think its flawed to believe that the world is so simple that it could dissolve into two waring factions. this isn't terminator or something

bctf

bctf

Jihad vs mcworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jihad vs mcworld   Jihad vs mcworld Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

I believe that it will come down to that type of situation, but to a certain degree. I don't believe the world will be broken up only into 2 classes. Although it's very plausible the majority of people will be split into 2 groups similar to those that were described (the jihad and mcworld).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glowly_egg

Jihad vs mcworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jihad vs mcworld   Jihad vs mcworld Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 am

The mcworld would win if this were to happen, money rules the world, greed is good, who doesnt love the american dream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Jihad vs mcworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jihad vs mcworld   Jihad vs mcworld Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jihad vs mcworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Mystery :: Interests :: Politics & World News-
Jump to: