-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

Jesus's wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

Jesus's wife  Empty
PostSubject: Jesus's wife    Jesus's wife  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Out of Harvard university very recently, a new scripture has been partially translated. Revealing that jesus may have very possibly had a wife. Now if this is authenticated and fully translated it could see to some major reforms of the catholic church. I think they are well over due for some reforms, but what religion isn't really. Any ways, it just seems that this is another piece of scripture that was left out of the bible, similar to the whole judas debacle of 2006. Im sure most of you will remember this, but the gospel of judas was recovered six years ago, claims jesus asked him to turn him over, and the other disciples could not understand him and his needs. Anywhoo you can read it all here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But my point is, how many more hidden text will be revealed. The bible is already complied of text written hundreds of years apart from various context, so who is to say what the real story is. I would just say be weary of any religion, especially one that is built off one that is built of another. flower
Back to top Go down
https://xmystery.forumotion.com

Jesus's wife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Mystery :: Opinion :: Religion-
Jump to: