-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

Here's my 0.02...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beach.One
Admin

Here's my 0.02... Empty
PostSubject: Here's my 0.02...   Here's my 0.02... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:42 am

Want my 2 cents on society today?

no?

well fuck you here it is

We're all a bunch of brown-nosing unsatisfied mother fuckers who crave stimulation. We crave consumption. Why? Because we're direct products of the mass media, and by and large, products of a capitalist society.

Capitalist society is designed towards the "pursuit of happines", in other words, the maximizing of profits. If this sounds like jargon to you, more money is better than no money.

And the people who design those commercials you watched as a kid?
- their success rides on selling you shit. They invent WANT. They create DESIRE. You are the product. How many times have you bought Coke over Cola. Excel gum over the next one. You have never even tried the next one, bitch.

The TV shows?
- They'll use any appeal they can to get you to keep watching, and this all happened when u were a fuckin kid. With the amount of people watching TV shows these days, these companies have millions to invest in the research of how to appeal to your deepest seeded human desires. Check out, (if ur like me and havent watched TV in time) how many hot cchicks are on both commercials AND tv. bro. there's no ugly chicks in any commercial. Sex appeal is left right and centre. They're breeding an army of consumers by getting kids in the TV at a young age. That shits raising these kids more than their parents.

It doesn't help that these kids are on facebook. Doesn't help that, instead of the little fat girl seeing hotter chicks on TV, they're now her hot friends. Bahaha.

and EVERYONE watches the same FUCKING TV SHOWS

"BRO HAVE YOU SEEN SUITS? BREAKING BAD? WEEDS? BRO BRO YOU HAVE TO WATCH COMMUNITY"

FUCK OFF. I HAVENT SEEN THAT SHIT, WHERE IN THE FUCK.

Yea, so you all watch the same TV shows. Woop de doo mother fuckers you're all praising the same values.

Millions of people, on their spare time, take in this TV show bullshit as entertainment. its not entertainment, it's a commodity.

all entertainment is commodified. TV shows, Movies, Music.

Music industry is run by the big 4 - Warner, EMI, Universal, and Sony.

They decide what airs.

They decide why YMCB is the new G-G-G-G-G UNITTTTTTT and justin beiber is the new fucking arron carter

and you have all these prancy ass mother fuckers

praising these movies "OMG BRO THAT MOVIE WAS AWEEESSOMEEE"

PRAISING these TV shows "like, oh, ma, gawd, like snookie is having suuuch a baad day!!!" (THAT'S A REAL FUCKING QUOTE BTW!!!! THIS BITCH!!!)

PRAISING THESE GOD FORSAKEN FUCKIN SONGS!

YOLO

SWAG

FUCK YOU FAGS

SRSLY

MAN EVEN THE CHICKS DIG THAT SHIT

LIKE REALLY?

LIKE I'm used to faggot as dude-fags,

BUT CHICKS, you're really fallin for this shit?

yea

they are

because sex appeal is mass media's NUMBER 1 WEAPON to gut hoook you in mother fuckers...

Back to top Go down

Here's my 0.02...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Mystery :: Opinion :: Society-
Jump to: