-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beach.One
Admin

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Empty
PostSubject: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Best answer gets a pop

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?

i fucking hate it
Back to top Go down
KayeTump

"QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 pm

fuck them
Back to top Go down
inspy

inspy

PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm

I take it as a message that foreshadows the events later that day.

Pulls out the wallet? Resume chilling for the rest of the day
Doesn't pull out her wallet? It better be a good fuck.

you know what i'm saying bros?
Back to top Go down
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

LMAO i think i know what your saying and i agree. Woman go on and on about equal this and equal that in business and everywhere else so why not in the social setting. I rarely hear a woman say "can i take you out for dinner" or "can i buy you a drink"
Back to top Go down
https://xmystery.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes?   "QUESTIONS with Beach.One" --- What do you think of a bitch who doesn't pull out her walet when the fuckin bill comes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1