-Gardening and Horticulture
Opinion
-Crime and Punishment
-Religion
Psychedelics Discussion
Random
Advice
X-Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inSite IndexRegister

POP music trends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anon

Anon

POP music trends Empty
PostSubject: POP music trends   POP music trends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 am

Today it seems to me that the parabola which is society has hit its decline. to me one of the most apparent instances of this is in popular culture trends, most apparent to me is music. every so often society reaches a point where all the media begins to repeat previous trends with minor tweaks and changes for the sake of not being a plagiarizer. But all that we (the people) come to receive is recycled trash with a new name and a higher sticker price.

Back to top Go down
d0rf

d0rf

POP music trends Empty
PostSubject: Re: POP music trends   POP music trends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm

i agree with you but to a certain extent. yes it seems to be the cycling of trends, but this can be applied to virtually any social area of measure. it seems to me however that there is a bigger following of people willing to buy into the cycle of society. perhaps because the battle against it has been fought for so long people are just starting to give up
Back to top Go down
X-Mystery
Admin
X-Mystery

POP music trends Empty
PostSubject: Re: POP music trends   POP music trends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 pm

I dont think people are giving up, i think now more than ever you see people starting to wake up and realize what is really going on. But, i will agree that there is a vastly larger population subject to the to tyranny of corporations but i dont believe its theri fault. Music for instance, how could a young impressionable kid not listen justin bieber or bruno mars or whatever other crap is on much music. The music industry has such a deep reach into the lives of everyone that it is so easy for them to market a pretty face, or catchy tune. Unless a band/artist is signed by at least a semi major record label it is next to impossible to find out about them unless you know them personally. Its sad to admit but the pop music is just recycled crap. There is still amazing music being made in the world, its just next to impossible to find.
Back to top Go down
https://xmystery.forumotion.com
Anon

Anon

POP music trends Empty
PostSubject: Re: POP music trends   POP music trends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

I like your optimism X, hopefully more people will begin see the world for what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POP music trends Empty
PostSubject: Re: POP music trends   POP music trends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POP music trends
Page 1 of 1